Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
IN STOCK READY TO SHIP
We make Ready-To-Hang Shelving using our Brackets:
About Our Floating Wall Shelf Mounts
Because we put so much care and attention into our butcher block shelves, we want to make sure that every single one is secure, and none are let down by weak or poorly made brackets. That’s why we make all of our wall shelf mounts in house, and include one with every floating shelf purchase. You don’t have to buy a shelf to get a quality bracket however, and you can enjoy free shipping on every one.
Though they are typically used for floating shelves, our brackets have hundreds of different uses. Made to professional standards, each one is created 100% in house. They are built from scratch using precision CNC cutting and TIG welded in a 6 axis welding robot, meaning you can guarantee that every one is square and precise with accurate hole spacing. They are also stackable, so you can use multiple in a row to support longer shelves.
They are available in 12, 24, and 32 inches, and you can get medium or heavy duty 2 inch brackets for those shelves that are perhaps too long or short for standard brackets. Each bracket has a 150 pound capacity when placed on studs. And as mentioned, shipping is free, and expedited shipping is available.
Mounting Your Floating Shelf Brackets to the Wall
Because of the flexibility provided by our different brackets, it is difficult to give exact instructions. However, we can provide some tips when it comes to mounting your floating shelf brackets to the wall.
- Because of the extra weight capacity it provides, our brackets are best when mounted in studs. This will provide the most strength for your shelves.
- However, you can also mount them into drywall using drywall anchors. Your weight capacity will then depend on the capacity rating of the anchors.
- Mounting to other kinds of wall should be taken case by case, and you can read more specific advice for walls such as tile or stone in our installation instructions.
- When choosing alignment, it is best to base it off of stud placement. Once the brackets are mounted, you will be able to place the shelf and measure hole spacing.
- If a mounting hole location does not work on your bracket, you can simply drill more holes using a 3/16 inch drill bit.
Our wall shelf mounts are built so that even the most novice of DIYers can easily install them. If you follow the instructions and pay close attention to every stage, you should have no problem! Our new Floating Shelf Bracket Drill Guide kits simplify the process even further.
Walnut Wood Works
204 Church Cross Rd
Bell Buckle, TN 37020
Monday - Friday 8am-4:30pm CST